Reminder for you



Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! 
Next to my outfit post, I would like to remind you and give a little motivation for tomorrow and the rest of your week. 

'Sometimes you just need to step outside, get some fresh air, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.' 


About my outfit; I kept it simple. We went out for a walk and surprise, it wasn't so hot outside, but it was pleasant. I like to combine shorts with knitted sweaters, and also this mini bag (which I borrowed from my sister, thankies again:D) tossed up my outfit. 




Don't forget that Mondays are not as scary, as you think. Just smile and enjoy the good weather! 

xx, 
Andrea

Comments

Isti S. said…
Really cute outfit! You look so gorgeous in everything! :D
Would you like to follow each other? :D

Popular Posts