Genesis bag










xx, 
Andi

Comments

Burgundy looks great with your hair color!

xoxo,
http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥
Nice outfit. Love the burgundy color. Check out my blog post for the latest trends in eyewear and let me know what you think.

http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/fun-in-the-sun
Unknown said…
Nice blog ;) I really loved idea to follow each other :) I followed you via gfc, hope you'll follow back ^_^
Muilo Burbulai
C said…
Love your bag! Genesis are one of my favourite rock band!
By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)
If you want you could come to visit my blog, i would be happy to know what you think about it and stay in touch :) And if you want we could support each other here (GFC or G+) and also on our socials, I expecially use instragam so it would be perfect to follow each other there to keep in touch!
just let me know on my blog :)
Hope to hear from you soon! :)
xx
Cecilia
SMILES' AVENUE
facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin
Unknown said…
Love your top! And the bag is pretty awesome too ^^

x Aurélie

Popular Posts